Campus Security Information
Cal Poly is committed to providing a safe living and learning environment that fosters a sense of comfort and community during any emergency situation.
To ensure student safety, the University has established procedures supporting a coordinated and collaborative response among campus personnel. For additional information on emergency communication and readiness, contact the University Police Department.
Cal Poly takes a proactive approach to assisting students in crisis. The Student Affairs Care Team meets regularly to implement swift, effective, and accurate communication to help meet the needs of students in distress. The Cal Poly Care Team is chaired by the Dean of Students.
For additional information, please feel free to contact any of these campus resources:
- University Police Department 805.756.2281
- Dean of Students 805.756.0327
- Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities 805.756.2794
- University Housing 805.756.5690
- Vice President for Student Affairs 805.756.1521